1. Last playlist played on iPod: “Live Like That” by Sidewalk Prophets
2. Last person to text you: Girlfriend
3. Favorite restaurant: El Tapitio
4. Are you a coffee drinker? No
5. Favorite place to ride: Moutains from my farm
6. Hobbis other than racing? Stand up jet ski and Crossfit.
7. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
8. First thing you do in the morning? Check my phone
9. What type of conditions do you race best in? Muddy/technical
10. Last movie you watched? Ironman 3
12. Boxers or briefs? Briefs
11. What bend of handle bars do you run? Carmichael
12. In your opinion, who is the greatest rider of all time? Malcom Smith
13. How old are you? 22
14. iPhone or android? iPhone
15. Any pre-race superstitions? Nope
16. Favorite dessert? Ice cream
17. Ford or chevy? Dodge baby!
18. Blondes or brunets? Blondes
19. Favorite breakfast food? Bacon, waffles, eggs
20. Guilty pleasure? Rolling coal on unsuspected people
21. Interstate or backroads? Always take a backroad
22. Number one thing on bucket list? Win championship
Name one thing you would change about the industry.
Them to stop charging the ridiculous prices for parts and everything.
How old were you when you raced for the first time?
5 years old
If you could go back 5 years, would you change any of the choices you have made in your racing career? If so what would you do differently?
The only thing I would change is learn to train harder.
What do you do to help stay in shape for the brutal 3 hour races?
I like to ride and do Crossfit, mountain biking, and also road biking.
Who has been your biggest motivator so far in life?
Knowing that God has giving me the ability to race dirt bikes and do what I love.
If you could give one piece of advice to a young kid who wants to be a professional racer when they “grow up” what would it be and why?
Go to Church learn about what Jesus done for them. Then I would tell them that don’t push things as far as jumping up classes in a big hurry stay back and learn. Also work hard and keep a good head on your shoulders.
If you could race against any past champion who would it be?
Maybe back when Juha Salminen was here in America.
Who would you like to thank for helping you chase your dream?
The Lord Jesus, Mom and Dad, the ampro Yamaha team, MSR, shoie helmets, Xbrand goggles, sidi boots,pro taper